More summer fun Ren fest and camping stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
We just got back from a fun filled weekend of camping, and going to the Renaissance festival. We had a chance to try out some of the new comp/camping items we purchased from Cabales…I had to rough it I didn’t have much time to pack and didn’t feel like struggling with the OTG…so I had to improvise a charcoal grill.
Diva we used the jiffy pop you brought the boys at Franklin. All in all a great weekend.

Griff said:
So what was in the big sling shots and what was on the other end. Looked like a blast for the whole family.
It was a "rat splat"....bean bags shapped like rats..you aimed at targets....everyone had a blast...except the rats :LOL:

Jiffy Pop the kids love the old school method...and Diva was nice enough to bring them some at Franklin..we never had time to do it there...so it went with us on this trip...
Man I'm beat...it's nice country that way

Its lovely to see the pics and your family all together again. Really great to see you "roughing" it.

Looking forward to seeing the boys in a couple of weeks again. I'll have to figure out what else I can bring them they are adorable and two of the most polite young gentlemen i have ever met.

That looked like an awesome time with the family. I love to do stuff like that!!!! :D

When my kids were younger we did alot of camping and fishing as a family and loved every minute of it. Glad you share your family trips with us. By the way one of the best steaks I ever had was cooked on a setup like you had there.

Looks like yall had a nice time. & the jiffy pop I aint seen that in years, Cool

Diva Q said:
Its lovely to see the pics and your family all together again. Really great to see you "roughing" it.

Looking forward to seeing the boys in a couple of weeks again. I'll have to figure out what else I can bring them they are adorable and two of the most polite young gentlemen i have ever met.

I think they get that from their Mom. :LOL:

Great pics Dave. Awesome set up.
Glad to see the kitchen stocked with Cheese in a can and Tim Horton's. 8)

The camp kitchen is new...on sale :LOL: that thing is awsome...it's going to come in handy at comps as well....the boys love the squeeze cheese..and we won't go anywhere without the Timmy Hos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom