More Pics from the Clines BBQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
I want to start by thanking Gary and Linda for their gracious invitation that they extended to me to attend their, now annual, Family & Friends Charity BBQ. My brother Gary and I had a great time and I think he left with a new found appreciation for BBQ that he never had before. Gary, Linda's and your hospitality was very much appreciated and I look forward to next year.

Photo's of the event are available on my Webshots page, at the link below.

Once again, all the other wonderful people I met this past weekend and Gary and Linda, thank you for making this a memorable trip.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552507928hsACkH/0

Bruce B said:
I want to start by thanking Gary and Linda for their gracious invitation that they extended to me to attend their, now annual, Family & Friends Charity BBQ. My brother Gary and I had a great time and I think he left with a new found appreciation for BBQ that he never had before. Gary, Linda's and your hospitality was very much appreciated and I look forward to next year.

Once again, all the other wonderful people I met this past weekend and Gary and Linda, thank you for making this a memorable trip.

So you're saying he had only had your BBQ.... and he didn't appreciate that. 8-[

No, I'm talking about the whole process, rubs, injections, marinading, working an offset pit, coupling certain rubs with certain meats and sauces, just the whole process. Slammin' Makers Mark and good Tequila out of the bottle. The kind of stuff that makes good "Q".

Just have to stir that pot, huh? :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
No, I'm talking about the whole process, rubs, injections, marinading, working an offset pit, coupling certain rubs with certain meats and sauces, just the whole process. Slammin' Makers Mark and good Tequila out of the bottle. The kind of stuff that makes good "Q".

Just have to stir that pot, huh? :grin: :grin:
He's just upset cuz he was filming his new series on a motor cycle :!:

Bruce B said:

You are most welcome. I was glad you and Gary could make it. As far as this thing being an Annual event.... well.. we'll see... that was alot of friggin work... if it happens next year.. it may be a more relaxed teams only cook.. we'll see. Actually, I think Brian is gonna host it next time!!!! :D :D :D

Looks like you fellerrs had fun! Getting primed for Oinktoberfest! I'm planning on spending Saturday night there as well to blow it out!

Woodman said:
Looks like you fellerrs had fun! Getting primed for Oinktoberfest! I'm planning on spending Saturday night there as well to blow it out!
That sounds good.....or maybe we can have you guys over to the doghouse...

Back
Top Bottom