Mords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mords said:
Howdy to you too........ #-o funny how i knew about this site..but for some reason when greg was starting it...i just..dunno.. im dumbfounded.......
Don't worry about it...
None of us that were here on the first day thought it would actually turn into this either. =D> Especially the ones that belonged to BBQ-4-U (version 1). #-o
Glad to have been here the whole time though. 8-[

Finney said:
Mords said:
Howdy to you too........ #-o funny how i knew about this site..but for some reason when greg was starting it...i just..dunno.. im dumbfounded.......
Don't worry about it...
None of us that were here on the first day thought it would actually turn into this either. =D> Especially the ones that belonged to BBQ-4-U (version 1). #-o

Just goes to show what a great group of people can create!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
Mords said:
Don't worry about it...

Even if Rempe is one of us. :!:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
Mords said:
Don't worry about it...

Even if Rempe is one of us. :!:

Just goes to show a good leader is made by the group of people around him! :eek:

Or for keeping his WSM in the ATTIC!! :eek: :eek:

Hey Mords...GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!! Hope to see you posting a little more often! :!:

Dont feel too bad Mords. Same thing happened to me. Didnt know this site was starting so I missed out on being a Pro.
Im stuck in pork butt hell. :razz:
Glad you made it back.

Hi Mords. Knicknames are cool here.

Sounds like Susan is still a little ticked about being banished at that other board.

Griff

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

Back
Top Bottom