Moderators....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Looking for some new blood in the moderator category! If you think you have what it takes to kill spam posts and make sure THE RULES are followed ALL the time WITHOUT prejudice please post below!

Congrats Buzz!! Kindly remember your old pals before going around deleting stuff. Thanks. Remember..I still have the photo of you and the sheep.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Bob In Fla.":19iovjzq]...Can I nominate someone else...BOB :?

Bob who?[/quote:19iovjzq]
I was thinkin' about one of those Texas twin, err, Texas COUSINS. ;) :roll:

Or, Maybe not. :oops: :oops:

BOB
or some Patio Fatherio

Yeah, you're probably right.

Has anything good ever come from Texas? I mean, look at brisket, it's just about the hardest thing to cook and nobody agrees on the right way to cook it.

Don't get me started on that weed they call mesquite. That's some nasty stuff if you ask me!

Oh, and Sapo who? He's around here less than anybody. I sure think he'd be a good modulator if he'd just show back up and post some more. I kinda miss his posts.

OK, I'll hush for now. You probably don't want to hear any more of my ideas anyway :oops: :oops: :roll: ;) ;)
BOB

BOY!

bigwheel said:
Congrats Buzz!! Kindly remember your old pals before going around deleting stuff. Thanks. Remember..I still have the photo of you and the sheep.

Damn I didn't even know you had a camera let a lone a picture ... I'll remove the BW DELETE button :D Good to have you back under the Bigwheel handle.

ScottyDaQ said:
Is there a drug test, or a background check?

yes...unless you are under the influence most of the time, you will never make it
here. Anyone who passes the drug test is not suited to be a moderator.

Greg, i missed the part regarding pay, benefit package, retirement, 401k. etc...

Nick as a moderator...ROFLMAO...
Whats that sound ? Was that the bottom of the barrel getting scraped ?

Well, with these new mods, I guess Ill look elsewhere for my purses..

john pen said:
Greg, i missed the part regarding pay, benefit package, retirement, 401k. etc...

Nick as a moderator...ROFLMAO...
Whats that sound ? Was that the bottom of the barrel getting scraped ?

Well, with these new mods, I guess Ill look elsewhere for my purses..
Greg, can I try the delete button??? :LOL: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom