Miracle Whip or Hellmans? yo favorite Mayo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
It cracks me up how much some people argue about
mayonaisse, but variety is the spice of life.

I'm a Miracle Whip guy...what about you boys..and gals

I'm a Duke's fan myself. Probably more because that's what I grew up on. But Helman's is a strong 2nd!

Tim

lol, Dukes is a southern thing, wish I knew some more northern
and western brands to add to the poll. I almost added JFG just for
nostalgia.

If it is in a Sammie then either is fine. However when it comes to tater salad or macaroni salad it is always Hellmans.

CarolinaQue said:
I'm a Duke's fan myself. Probably more because that's what I grew up on. But Helman's is a strong 2nd!

Tim

My boss wrote the code to produce Duke's mayonaisse in their Greenville, SC plant. Took him about 2-3 months to get the system working properly.

Captain Morgan said:
It cracks me up how much some people argue about
mayonaisse, but variety is the spice of life.

I'm a Miracle Whip guy...what about you boys..and gals

DANG TOOTIN TIME TO CRACK THE WHIP NOTHING ELESE WILL SUBSTITUTE !!!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=a_happyhappy.gif] [smilie=thumbup.gif] :cheers

D.Harris said:
For a sandwich I'll grab the MW, but if a recipe calls for mayo that is what I will use, at least the first time. My wife would have a cow it we didn't have Dukes in the fridge.

Me I will tell ya thus much if I need it to make a BBQ Sauce nothing else is better to use!!!

Kraft Mayo is the only way to go........didn't vote since it's not just any storebought brand! lol

Back
Top Bottom