Mike who?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Tyson quit in the sixth round!!! To what he called a coward fighter!!! ROFLMAO!!! The once most feared and dominant fighter in the world is DONE!!!! Hope he's got a back up financial plan, cause he's over $40M in debt!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!

Lots of bling-bling in that lifestyle. I would think 300 million could last for awhile, but that's just me.

Susan Z said:
...but I'd sure like to try!...

I HEAR THAT...I bet I could make it last just a few years longer than he did!

By the way...he was done a LOOOOOOOONG time ago! Does Buster Douglas ring a bell!?? :eek: :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Susan Z":2cl08hfz]...but I'd sure like to try!...

I HEAR THAT...I bet I could make it last just a few years longer than he did!

By the way...he was done a LOOOOOOOONG time ago! Does Buster Douglas ring a bell!?? :eek: :eek:[/quote:2cl08hfz]

Yep, he hasn't been the same since. Look at him, he forgot to get his face tatoo finished! I think BD, loosening what brain he has.

Tyson started his downhill descent the day Cus D'mato died. The freefall began when he married Robin Givens.

I remember back in 1986 when Tyson won the title from Trevor Berbick (anyone remember him) knocking him out in the 2nd round. It was simply the most dominating brutal defeat by a champion that I have ever seen. So sad to see that guy with so much talent and potential descend into what he ultimately became, the biggest joke and disgrace in boxing history. Boxing will be much better off without him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom