Micheal Jackson is dead!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched an old interview with this nut job last night where he swore the only plastic surgery he has had on his face is his nose. He claimed all other changes were the natural changes of "manhood". Yeah Mike, you grew a cleft in your chin. This doofus, had a hard life for 8-12 years as a kid, and then became wealthy, and popular beyond all belief. Everybody feels "sorry" for him. He was a good performer, but he also had a TON of writing and producing help. To me, he has been dead since "Off the Wall" , which was a far better effort than "Thiller." The difference was, that the "video machine" was not yet up and running. I don't know if he molested kids or not. He was a VERY creepy freak. I am certain his family is plotting how to best capitalize on his death. Wait for a "Tribute" tour with the whole family.

My opinion here: The guy was a freak! Sleeping with little boys and payoffs? And the families who took the payoffs? Not sure what to think of them either. Sick individual. Sick!

Now their comparing the dead druggie pedophile to Fred Astaire...yeah right!
This is a jackson choreography..2 twists, a gay womanly screech,moon walk,twist,twist...nutsack grab,,hold,hold.the end. :LOL:
Fred Astaire got the ladies by dancing with them,jackson was chasing them around dark looking video sets and even in his videos failed.Only one i can't stand more was the fartist abnormally known as prince character and his gods gift to women grin.

As previously noted, you may be right, or you may not. As a parent and a grandparent, I have always made it a point to meet or at least speak to the parents of a child my kid was going to do a sleepover with. I remember MJ sleeping with the two kids, but recall no admittion of nudity, nor do I recall any factual $$$$ amounts. I do however remember countless families praising him for the good he had done for their children. Either way, MJ set himself up for any and all accusations, real, or not....a real easy target so to speak. Anyway, the way I figure it, God did not put me on earth to pass judgement on anyone. He'll probably get it right without my input or opinions.
Lets call it a day and have a beer some time.....I'm not that far away and get down to Mass bout once a month...NO MJ talk tho, lol
dj

Let some creepy dude in his 40's that admittingly craves little boys
in his bed spend some time with your kids or grand kids.

No proof? NO PROOF? He invited COUNTLESS numbers of young
children into his bed and "sleepovers" with him and paid
20 MILLION dollars to one family and MILLIONS to others just to
drop charges...pay offs are a LOT more then "just opinions", as
you say.

........ An innocent person wouldn't pay one red cent under
accusations like that, never mind crazy amounts in the millions!

When you have to pay people off because of your poor judgment,
then you have a prob...MJ himself admitted he let that little boy
sleep naked in his bed and they often took showers together,
Naked??!!? Doesn't sound like a totally false lawsuit to me.
Sounds like somebody liked being around naked little boys,
ALOT! Ahhhhh... but he wasn't "convicted"...so that make
everything ALL BETTER.......

I will quit my end of this discussion now because I have nothing
to prove or defend. All I know is the world was just the tiniest bit
safer for children the morning of June 26th,2009

He was a disgusting self-mutilated monster and if being dead
washes away what he did to little boys than that's RIDICULOUS.

[/quote]

I already called it a day and I'd probably take you up on that beer offer...
but whatever the topic of conversation is.... "it is what it is"
What draws you to Ma. once a month?

actually bout every six weeks, had a daughter living jus outside Boston, but she's heading back to Maine and considering Texas or Florida...Given all the rain we've had up here, I'm about ready to move myself.
dj

Smokey_Joe said:
I already called it a day and I'd probably take you up on that beer offer...
but whatever the topic of conversation is.... "it is what it is"
What draws you to Ma. once a month?

Oh now he's bigger than Elvis and God!.."in the deepest darkest parts of Afreeka they know who m.jackson iz"....yeah right!...in the deepest parts of afreeka they wouldn't consider him jungle meat, for he weighed a hundred pounds.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i refuse to be fed this crap?..BS,BS,BS.BS!

Just watched a M.jacshonobi dance practice on CNN,,i remember kicking a guy in the head followed by 2 lefts that had him make that 30 second choreographed dance move of jacksharobi look amateurish. :LOL:

LA cops used to have that neck hold that made perps do a chicken dance. Maybe that's where MJ picked it up.
I keep scanning the 'news' but can't find any reporting on his death. :shock: :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

BBQmmm said:
Oh now he's bigger than Elvis and God!.."in the deepest darkest parts of Afreeka they know who m.jackson iz"....yeah right!...in the deepest parts of afreeka they wouldn't consider him jungle meat, for he weighed a hundred pounds.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i refuse to be fed this crap?..BS,BS,BS.BS!

Be careful what you say, you'll make Obama jealous. Only HE can be bigger than Elvis and God!

Rag said:
LA cops used to have that neck hold that made perps do a chicken dance. Maybe that's where MJ picked it up.
I keep scanning the 'news' but can't find any reporting on his death. :shock: :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

The latest report I heard was that he was still DEAD!

Back
Top Bottom