Merry Christmas What time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine arer still in bed! But it gave me time to mix up and roll out the beignet dough that JB sent me! Gonna have them ready when it's time to open gifts!

7:30 here and all is still quiet..should be soon though. Gave me a chance to get the WSM started, turkey in the oven and abt's started...

Mine were up at 2..opened the gifts...played with the Wii...till 6 nap time...Dad um...um..saved the galaxy :oops: ....and now they are back up....

wittdog said:
...Dad um...um..saved the galaxy :oops: ....

Thanks for that, Dave. I was concerned. Now I can go back to bed ;)

Merry Christmas, my friend

My 14 yr old woke us all up at 8 am. We had our Christmas with Les's brother and his family last night and they were so wound up, it was 1:30 before Les and I could get to bed.

Everyone is awake gifts are open........................we got into the Wii already and I'm telling you what, that game is a work out! I'm not kidding, you really have to interact with it and makes you realize how bad of shape you're in!! How many times have you played a video game and your heart is racing and your arm is fatigued? LOL

We got up at 9am (it's currently 10:15am for those like me who are time zone challenged). My youngest son, 32, is home. We are currently making biscuits and gravy for breakfast. I'm having Baileys and coffee, my wife and son are having mimosas. We are going to open gifts after breakfast. Having said that I miss small children at Christmas. No grand kids yet. Merry Christmas to all.

Larry Wolfe said:
Everyone is awake gifts are open........................we got into the Wii already and I'm telling you what, that game is a work out! I'm not kidding, you really have to interact with it and makes you realize how bad of shape you're in!! How many times have you played a video game and your heart is racing and your arm is fatigued? LOL

I can only think of one.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom