Merry Christmas from the beach.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
<object width="640" height="483"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2629644&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2629644&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="483"></embed></object>
Merry Christmas from the beach from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

Hey Sapo..good job on using photo shoppe. I aint never seen no deer on the beach. I dont think deer are allowed on the beach in fact. Now do know they allow..coyotes..snakes..sand crabs etc. Those sand crabs are really fun to shoot at night with a pistol. You know you hit it cuz his eyeballs take off in different directions. Now you got to be a good shot to do this. Course the hardest whuppin I ever got my Daddy sent me out with two rocks and I only come back with one squirrell. You can imagine putting a pistolo in my hand now cantcha? I knock the eye out of a fly at a hundred paces and stuff like that. Somebody just need to tell me which eye they want to be missing. Dont make me show you all my shootin trophies. It would eat up too much bandwidth.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey Sapo..good job on using photo shoppe. I aint never seen no deer on the beach. I dont think deer are allowed on the beach in fact. Now do know they allow..coyotes..snakes..sand crabs etc. Those sand crabs are really fun to shoot at night with a pistol. You know you hit it cuz his eyeballs take off in different directions. Now you got to be a good shot to do this. Course the hardest whuppin I ever got my Daddy sent me out with two rocks and I only come back with one squirrell. You can imagine putting a pistolo in my hand now cantcha? I knock the eye out of a fly at a hundred paces and stuff like that. Somebody just need to tell me which eye they want to be missing. Dont make me show you all my shootin trophies. It would eat up too much bandwidth.

bigwheel

Hey BW. there were deer everywhere this morning at the beach. This National Park is almost as big as the King Ranch. I almost hit 3 deer while I was driving. Here's a better picture..You forgot this is Texas!!!!

deerld8.png

Well great job!! Never seen one out there on the Island. Heard tales there was some just not there at the right time I guess. Now if you really want to shoot some try the King Ranch. Had a bohunk drinkin pal down there who was outlaw to the bone when it come to huntin. He say he hunt the King Ranch at night anytime he wanted. They catch him about every 3 years and cost him about 3 K in legal fees. He say thats a cheap deer lease for the Ranch:) Made sense to me. About half the time he could outrun the Perch Pimps cuz he know the lay of the land mo betta than them. He was indeginous to the area a person might say:) Guess he had a bunch of claims to fame but his most famous assignment was as an exspurt witness in the murder case of a fella named John Sartain. Ever drove down that street? If you might recall he was a city cop who got shot in the haid from about 400 yards off by a member of the minority co-moonity named Richard Rydolf (sic) operating out of an upper story ghetto window across the baseball field using an M1 Carbine..all this be at night. Well my old chum testified it would be near impossible for a person to make an accurate shot at them distances and parameters involved. The DA axed him..."Well would you let me shoot at you with the rifle at 400 yards under similar circumstances?" My old pal say "Hell no." The nice young shooter got 50 years at his first trial and life at his second trial. He was working for the Defense as you might have gathered. He blowed it big time on that deal.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
I wish I still lived at the beach....... :(

Thanks Sapo, same to you !

Me too! :cry:

But Ive never seen deer on any California beaches, however they are all over in these beautiful Rocky Mountains.

dollarbill said:
Larry Wolfe said:

But Ive never seen deer on any California beaches, however they are all over in these beautiful Rocky Mountains.
Texas Beach - Padre Island National Seashore. They are protected and tame here... :D

surfinsapo said:
dollarbill said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Texas Beach - Padre Island National Seashore. They are protected and tame here... :D

Can you at least jig fish for them? Wait it'd probly spool ya' anyways..... :shock: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom