Memorial Day (or any time this weekend) official menu thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Its not burned

Senior Cook
Since there's no catchall forum, and since BBQ and grilling are in separate forums, and since I'm doing both, I thought I'd put this here.

Starting with a salad fresh out of the garden. Well, the lettuce and radishes anyway. Planted early and am reaping the benefits.

On the smoker we have more of those fantastic jalapeño poppers, smoked Four Cheese Mac and Cheese, and two whole chickens. The chickens are slathered with a paste of McCormick's Montreal Chicken and olive oil.

On the Weber kettle we have grilled pork chops with Weber's Steak and Chop seasoning and Country Ribs marinated in Lowry's Steak and Chop. I figure they ain't steaks, they ain't chops, but they ain't ribs either, so what the heck.

Lastly, on the Genesis we have grilled asparagus with olive oil and some spices.

No idea what's for desert, daughter is brining it.

What's on you plate this weekend?

I did brats and wings yesterday over charcoal. Today I did steaks along with corn on the cob and asparagus on the gas.

I got a new disco so I have been playing around with that. Saturday I made burgers on it for lunch. Did do some short ribs on the WSM on Saturday too. Made Yakisoba for dinner on Sunday on the Disco and worked on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom