Meet the Prochilos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
We meet Nick P and his wife today. After dropping there son off at college they were headed to the Falls and stooped at the Witt house for a simple dinner of Deviled Eggs, ABTs, smoked chex mix and Italian Sausage and Peppers and Onions..and a few pops with the foam of top. Nick took some pics so maybe he’ll post them when he gets home.
It was pretty cool I got to tell you people you have never meet in person show up and it’s like meeting old friends from talking to them on the board. We had a great time talking and grazing. I got to tell you Nick wife is a very nice lady (why she’s with him it must be a balance thing) :D . Nick not only looks a lot older in person but is actually a nice guy and not the _______ he is on the board :shock: :D ;) . But like a page out of the Pens book he says he’s going to bring beer and…that’s right you guessed it…no beer……. :?
Seriously that are a class act..somewhere after all the driving they picked up a few things for the boys which the boys loved and they managed to bake a pie on the way. They are also kind enough to come back Wen to pick up there Buffalo package to save us the shipping(I think Nick just wants to make sure the pickles get home still in the jar and not seasoned with glass). All in all it was a great visit the boys and magic had some fun as well. We look forward to seeing them again sometime….Oh yeah one of the coolest things was when I pulled the ABTs out and Nicks wife said to him..â€

I've met a couple of ya'll and yer right it's like meeting a long time friend from the get go. Can't wait to meet more of ya'll too.

He didn't bring beer?
:shock:

And you let him in?!?
:twisted:

It was good talkin with Dave too he give me some tips on building a smoker for makin sasages & bacon in. He aint got no accent, Well maybe a lil bit. Im with Mike, No pops & You let him in?

wittdog said:
His accent isn't that bad...not like most people from Long Island.

I'm in long island today and tomorrow they all have accents :roll: then off to the other side of the river from witt...they have accents too. :D

Nick, ya just got to love the guy :D Now the rest of you rascals, the verdict hasn't come in yet :LOL:

The preceding was a paid endorsement. Maybe not. I'll check the mail :D

Nick stopped here on his way out of town and picked up a little package..then it was off to the sausagemaker and a 10hr ride back home depending on traffic in the Big City of NY NY....hopefully he'll post the pics he took of me slaving over a hot grill...but knowing how rotten of a dude he is..he'll probalby acusse me of not cooking :D

Well we finally made it home. No traffic and still a loooong ride! Now after spending 9 1/2 hours in the car trying to think of what Dave would be saying about me and how I would respond. Well after a while all you can say is, "What a real nice family!" Just some real great folks and VERY hospitable! As soon as we got there it was like I knew this guy and his family forever. Invited us in and we started drinking beer right away! And yeah, I didn't bring any beer (I thought John Pen would have left some), but we were strapped for time with baking a pie and all! The food was great, abt's stuffed with apple pie filling, sausage, deviled eggs, smoked trail mix! Oh and did I mention the beer? Ooops, I forgot the infamous buffalo hot dogs! Great time and a great meal, thanks again Dave and Lynn! And them boys, they are even cutier in person, just like you could imagine from seeing them help Dave! Now the goodie box he packed for us to bring home, man, rub, jams, mustards, relish, salsa and PICKLES! I used some of the rub on chicken for dinner tonight Dave, great stuff. The pickles weren't cooled yet but I managed to eat 5 or 6 of them! Great stuff, thanks agian Dave, I'm looking forward to getting together agian!
Yeah, the guy can cook You have to be knighted before you can eat Peppers and onions
Oh yeah Dinner time

Great time Dave, pleasure meeting you, Lynn and the boys!

BTW, Daves not lying about my wife, it's a balance thing! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom