Meat Curing and Sausage making Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
How many of u fellow land of mistfit Q'er would like to see a section dedicated to the Curing&Smoking meats and making sausage...If there is an intrest..there is a slight chance that it might happen? I would like to see a section...I figure the same sick B@stards that will baby a piece of meat for 16hrs would be the same type that would like to try there hand a making there own sausage and curing there own meats...nothing like homemade bacon.....

Sounds good...I like to see sections that will attract new members as a resource tool, and we've certainly got the resources. Do it Greg!!

Count me in, like I don't spend enough time here reading, we can always use another section.

I think it would be an excellent idea and fit in with this boards style! At first I thought the deep frying section wouldn't work but man it sure does do good! I can't believe Greg doesn't like this! :cry:

Griff said:
Greg Rempe said:
I don't really like the idea at all...

Care to share your thinking on this issue?

Griff

Sure Griff...I think "The making of sausage" has nothing to do with the name on the forum...BBQ & Grilling...sure, you cook sausage that way, no argument there, but grinders and casings and fennel and whatever else that would be talked about regarding the making of it really couldn't be further away from the actual topic of the forum. Of course, that's just my opinion but it is the only one that matters here....YOU WILL ALL BOW TO ME...YOU LOWLY HEELS THAT LICK MY BOOTS!! I AM GOD HERE...THIS IS MY WORLD!!! DIG IT!!

fyi...There will be a sausage section up soon.... :oops: :oops:

Greg Rempe said:
Griff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":tmy5ms0v]I don't really like the idea at all...

Griff

Sure Griff...I think "The making of sausage" has nothing to do with the name on the forum...BBQ & Grilling...sure, you cook sausage that way, no argument there, but grinders and casings and fennel and whatever else that would be talked about regarding the making of it really couldn't be further away from the actual topic of the forum. Of course, that's just my opinion but it is the only one that matters here....YOU WILL ALL BOW TO ME...YOU LOWLY HEELS THAT LICK MY BOOTS!! I AM GOD HERE...THIS IS MY WORLD!!! DIG IT!!

fyi...There will be a sausage section up soon.... :oops: :oops:[/quote:tmy5ms0v]
Well said Greg :roll:

Greg Rempe said:
Griff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2z70gez8]I don't really like the idea at all...

Griff

fyi...There will be a sausage section up soon.... :oops: :oops:[/quote:2z70gez8]

That's just not right. :?

Well if the theories of Marx was correct the central thesis is once the proletariate rises up..The State..Grampa Grimpy will just fade away. Looks good on paper anyway huh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom