Mavericks on sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry D. said:
There's a cheaper source for these gadgets... but I won't post it here.

Well why would you even post what you posted?? Thanks for the help Larry! :roll:

Larry D. said:
There's a cheaper source for these gadgets... but I won't post it here.

Larry I bought my first one at gadgetsource, prior to Wolfe selling them, when I wanted a second I opted for someone even cheaper and paid to expedite. Well they expedited alright......2 weeks later when they filled the order :shock: . So perhaps cheaper doesnt always get what you want when you want.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Larry D.":gasfgvy1]There's a cheaper source for these gadgets... but I won't post it here.

Well why would you even post what you posted?? Thanks for the help Larry! :roll:[/quote:gasfgvy1]

You're right... in retrospect, that was pretty disloyal of me, and out of character. Sorry, Larry. :oops:

ATTENTION: NEW LOW REDUCED PRICE! You can get your Maverick ET-73 from www.wolferub.com for the lowest possible price of $44.00 and that includes Priority Shipping to ALL 50 States!!!

Greg Rempe said:
Already a price drop?? :shock:

We did some research on our Priority shipping boxes and found one that will ship for 1/2 the money. We're just passing our savings on to the customers.

We're not trying to make any money on shipping.

Actually what we added for the shipping is a little less that what the shipping costs us. But we wanted to stay with an even dollar amount.

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom