Mavericks on sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Already a price drop?? :shock:

We did some research on our Priority shipping boxes and found one that will ship for 1/2 the money. We're just passing our savings on to the customers.

We're not trying to make any money on shipping.

Actually what we added for the shipping is a little less that what the shipping costs us. But we wanted to stay with an even dollar amount.

:D :D :D

Larry's gonna be riding all around the country in his wheelchair delivering the therms!

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2dyi72th]Already a price drop?? :shock:

We did some research on our Priority shipping boxes and found one that will ship for 1/2 the money. We're just passing our savings on to the customers.

We're not trying to make any money on shipping.

Actually what we added for the shipping is a little less that what the shipping costs us. But we wanted to stay with an even dollar amount.

:D :D :D

Larry's gonna be riding all around the country in his wheelchair delivering the therms![/quote:2dyi72th]
Someone take pics, I'll pay $44 for them :D

If it helps the team........I think everyone should buy one!!

Good luck this year guys! ;)

Thank you Joe, Puff, Mango and everyone else who has purchased the Maverick ET-73 Remote Smoker Thermometers! Thanks for showing your support to the BBQ Central Comp Team!! (it would be nice if the Admin would show their support as well with at least a t-shirt)

Larry Wolfe said:
Thank you Joe, Puff, Mango and everyone else who has purchased the Maverick ET-73 Remote Smoker Thermometers! Thanks for showing your support to the BBQ Central Comp Team!! (it would be nice if the Admin would show their support as well with at least a t-shirt)

did you say the 73 comes with a free t-shirt?.....cool!!!!!!

Recieved my brand new sparkly shiny ET-73 this afternoon...a little mix up with my dumba$$ post office...but here in hand now.

Thank you Larry and Finney.....hope the $$$$ helps your team somehow.

Back
Top Bottom