Maryland style blue crabs video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol
Great video bro.

Kuser needs to get some better steak grabbing skillz. Or don't let him near the grill after FI Pops. lol

The crab on the grill was brutal looking. :shock:

At least when we steam them the lid is on and you don't have to watch them die. lol

Good video Bill. When you leave this Earth and get to your reward, there's going to be a giant Blue Crab there and he and his buddies are gonna throw your ass on a Weber Kettle and slow cook you until you quit squirmin'. :LOL: :LOL:

I would have put a sharp knife thru the head and killed it just before I put on the grill. Seeing my dinner trying to get up and walk of the cooker is disturbing.
lol
Imagine if we thru Live Chickens on there PETA would freak.

We get Steamed crabs all the time as my partner in crime owns a Crabhouse on the Potomac River

Good Job Bill & your helpers, I'm glad to more folks steppin out makin videos. Keep it up guy

Wow, how DO you keep a live chicken on the grill?, and what about the feathers? Great info here !!

Man that looks like a fun time Bill. Do you ever get them soft shelled? steaming is cool!! Man , I'm hungry for crabs and shrimps now!! Good Job!! Nice video.. You a natural narrator!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

surfinsapo said:
Man that looks like a fun time Bill. Do you ever get them soft shelled? steaming is cool!! Man , I'm hungry for crabs and shrimps now!! Good Job!! Nice video.. You a natural narrator!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

I havent done the soft shelled crabs. The season for them is in April and I dont do the beach in April
11.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom