Man does this bring back memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Woodman said:
The teachers used to beat the crap out of me! (big surprise) and my floks never once sued them!
My wood shop teacher went upside my head!
My old man sided with him :-X
Bastard :-X
Woody what are floks? #-o

SO THAT explains it.
I still have the splinters in my head :eek:uch: #-o
Let me see that guy now :horse:
It would be like beatin' up my Granpa #-o

I got it from the principal in Jr. High. I had a choice, corporal punishment from him or he coulld call my father. I told him to bring it on, he couldn't give me 1/2 what my father would have!

Nick Prochilo said:
I got bit from the principal in Jr. High. I had a choice, corporal punishment from him or he coulld call my father. I told him to bring it on, he couldn't give me 1/2 what my father would have!
Bit where? :eek:

On my block, we had 14 kids (all within 3 years of each other). Everybody knew everybody, and than some as we got older :D . God forbid if you did something wrong. It would always got back to my parents. Oh boy, did that strap hurt like hell. If that were to happen today, they would've locked my parents up.

I used to love waking up early on Sat. mornings to watch whatever toons were on. Even toons aren't the same anymore.

Gotta love DVDs, Bugs Bunny unedited!

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
I got bit from the principal in Jr. High. I had a choice, corporal punishment from him or he coulld call my father. I told him to bring it on, he couldn't give me 1/2 what my father would have!

Thanks for pointing out my typo! I'll try to do the same for you sometime!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3v2yti8z]I got bit from the principal in Jr. High. I had a choice, corporal punishment from him or he coulld call my father. I told him to bring it on, he couldn't give me 1/2 what my father would have!

Thanks for pointing out my typo! I'll try to do the same for you sometime![/quote:3v2yti8z]
No, I meant where did he bite you :eek: :)

Back
Top Bottom