Man cooking pig killed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 31-ON.html

A north Phoenix family struggled in vain Wednesday night to rescue a relative who fell into a fire pit.

The man had been roasting a pig in the 3-foot deep pit at a home near Union Hills Drive and Seventh Street and somehow fell in about 8:15 p.m. Family and friends had been trying to put out the fire with a garden hose and had pulled him out when firefighters arrived, Dorian Jackson, a Phoenix Fire spokesperson said.

Fire crews pronounced the man dead shortly after.

I'm guessing that trying to put out the fire with garden hoses while the man the unfortunate man was still in the pit, steamed him to death. Wanna bet adult beverages were involved?

Definitely a bad overdose of Sour Mash on that deal. Perhaps Train Wreck was also involved? :shock:

bigwheel

Human meat is know as long pig......

It does beg the question?

How did the pig turn out..were they able to relight the fire and get the pig done in time...

Well it does also beg the question as to how a person can sit around and poke such fun at a dearly deceased bbq brethren who had an ill fated mishap? I'm shocked to say the least. Whoever is partaking of this jokesterism will most likely spend a few hundred extry years in Purgatory. Just guessing of course. That will show to go ya. :shock:

bigwheel

wittdog said:

How did the pig turn out..were they able to relight the fire and get the pig done in time...

bigwheel said:
Well it does also beg the question as to how a person can sit around and poke such fun at a dearly deceased bbq brethren who had an ill fated mishap? I'm shocked to say the least. Whoever is partaking of this jokesterism will most likely spend a few hundred extry years in Purgatory. Just guessing of course. That will show to go ya. :shock:

bigwheel

wittdog said:

I won't need to worry about Purgatory... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom