Maiden Run for the ThermaPen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got my new Therma Pen yesterday, (thanks Mike) and used it for the first time on a London Broil tonight. Don't know what I did without this thing!!! Meat was perfectly done! If you don't have one, they're a bit pricey but worth it!

I got one for my Mom for Mother's Day...she loves it too...supposed to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO accurate...unlike my spelling and grammar!

Greg Rempe said:
...unlike my spelling and grammar!
LMFAO!! I don't know what to say! Other than PIGS!!

Too%20Funny.gif

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2swnw2yd]...unlike my spelling and grammar!

Too%20Funny.gif
[/quote:2swnw2yd] Thanks, Your a real pal. I'll keep a few warm CANS of brew on hand for you at Oinktoberfest!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="The Joker":10byr5tq][quote="Greg Rempe":10byr5tq]...unlike my spelling and grammar!

Too%20Funny.gif
[/quote:10byr5tq] Thanks, Your a real pal. I'll keep a few warm CANS of brew on hand for you at Oinktoberfest![/quote:10byr5tq]
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

:slap:

So Larry... How do you like your new thermapen that you got that great deal on from that other bbq board that we weren't privy to??? :grin: :grin: 8-[

The Joker said:
So Larry... How do you like your new thermapen that you got that great deal on from that other bbq board that we weren't privy to??? :grin: :grin: 8-[

I love it! I found out about it on another board and I asked if I could get in on it. If you have the internet you could have asked as well! Someone here could set up the same deal and it works for everyone!

Larry Wolfe said:
If you have the internet you could have asked as well! Someone here could set up the same deal and it works for everyone!

I don't have that. :) Tom F. over on TVWB tried that deal and only 2 people responded, as I recall ~ I, was one of them! :eek: Oh well....

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1wdw7pqs][quote="Nick Prochilo":1wdw7pqs]Come on Bill.....just shoot the lock off your wallet and buy one!
My wife's got the key to my gun lock! 8-[[/quote:1wdw7pqs]

I feel better knowing that![/quote:1wdw7pqs]
Bet you know where the other key is..... :!:

Bruce B said:
Not really a discount, if you order 5 of them you get the sixth one free.

Bruce, isn't that a discount?? Divide the total cost by the ones you order, plus the free one and they're cheaper than if you were to buy them individually. Geeez, I almost feel like I'm dealing with Rempe here. I expect more from you Brucie! :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

You expect more from me...

Look you two wheeled, beer guzzling, sucky home football team, still haven't got your new BBQ pit, stuck out in the booney's, mother f-er it was 1:37 in the f#*kin' morning, excuse me for not measuring up to the obvious highly tuned math skills you always possess.

Once you get that new pit, if it ever makes it's way back to the backwoods country f*#k home you live in, you'll cry so much because you won't be able to figure out how to maintain temps, you'll spend most of the rest of your pathetic time on this earth keeping the rust off the damn thing.

How's that, just something I threw together off the top of my head....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom