Maiden Run for the ThermaPen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce B said:
You expect more from me...

Look you two wheeled, beer guzzling, sucky home football team, still haven't got your new BBQ pit, stuck out in the booney's, mother it was 1:37 in the morning, excuse me for not measuring up to the obvious highly tuned math skills you always possess.

Once you get that new pit, if it ever makes it's way back to the backwoods country home you live in, you'll cry so much because you won't be able to figure out how to maintain temps, you'll spend most of the rest of your pathetic time on this earth keeping the rust off the damn thing.

How's that, just something I threw together off the top of my head....

Thank God, Bill The Grill Guy volunteered to be a moderator. Cause you've lost your mind! Better put the WSM outside for now on Brucie, cause using it in your garage has obviously caused brain damage from the carbon monoxide.

Bruce B said:
You expect more from me...

Look you two wheeled, beer guzzling, sucky home football team, still haven't got your new BBQ pit, stuck out in the booney's, mother it was 1:37 in the morning, excuse me for not measuring up to the obvious highly tuned math skills you always possess.

Once you get that new pit, if it ever makes it's way back to the backwoods country home you live in, you'll cry so much because you won't be able to figure out how to maintain temps, you'll spend most of the rest of your pathetic time on this earth keeping the rust off the damn thing.

DAMN!! I had to scroll up to make sure I was in the Blue Room and guess what.....I'm Not!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Bruce B":ewnwslnl]You expect more from me...

DAMN!! I had to scroll up to make sure I was in the Blue Room and guess what.....I'm Not!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote:ewnwslnl]
Did that too.

Well I'm very supprised that this post has remained after all the Moderators and the BOSS have visited the site today, since I was admnished and had the "S" word deleted in this post not too long ago...Just don't seem right! Guess it's who you are and who you blow. :eek: KNOW!! :grin: :grin:

I never heard the insertion of a thermometer referred to as a "run" before! Quite neurotic actually.......

Finney said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Bruce B":3c2l53fc]You expect more from me...

DAMN!! I had to scroll up to make sure I was in the Blue Room and guess what.....I'm Not!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Did that too.[/quote:3c2l53fc]

I really don't know what to say, I made a legit post and........................

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":1rulgets][quote="Bruce B":1rulgets]You expect more from me...

Did that too.[/quote:1rulgets]

I really don't know what to say, I made a legit post and........................[/quote:1rulgets]
You say enough, Larry! :grin: :grin: :grin: :eek:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":19rna9g0]
Finney said:
[quote="The Joker":19rna9g0][quote="Bruce B":19rna9g0]You expect more from me...

Did that too.[/quote:19rna9g0]

I really don't know what to say, I made a legit post and........................[/quote:19rna9g0]
You say enough, Larry! :grin: :grin: :grin: :eek:[/quote:19rna9g0]

can't believe I'm doing this, but I'd like to request this thread be closed!! Before something bad happens........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom