Macaroni, Cheese and Bacon Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After the 300th ummm ohhhh uhhhh I clicked off. Nice to see you back Larry, now tighten up the videos! Maybe film the video then edit with a voice over?

Wouldnt it save some steps to give us a written record of this bizness? A short pencil beats a long memory ya know? Dont want to be treading on any aspiring hollywood movie careers of course. Or maybe we could take up a collection and pay somebody to watch the movie and cough up a written record of the proceedings..sorta like a court reporter do for da judge and lawyers etc. We couldnt pay them as much as the real one makes most likely. Let me know if this sounds good.

If you don't like the videos just don't watch the videos, it's that simple.

Last edited:
Okay now let us get a grip. The Prodigal Son has returnethed to the Fold. Let us knock off the nagging about his movie career or lack thereof as the case may be..and instead focus on slaying the Fatted Calf..put a nice robe on his nekked hirsute back and buttocks area..and a gold ring on his finger...few shirtless cyber hugs and manly man hiney slaps all around. Maybe a few brewskis and some concubine dancing girls whilst we are having brandy and King Edwards. I am liking the sound of this.

Back
Top Bottom