Lurkers - I know you are out there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gator1

Senior Cook
I was out at the ranch this weekend with the family and my neighbor from down the street comes by for a visit. I have known him for about 2 years. Great guy. The first thing he says to me is, "Hello GATOR, you are busted!" Gator is my internet nick name from another forum. If someone knows me as Gator, then it has to be from the internet.

As it turns out, he is also a big fan of the Texas Hunting and Fishing Forum and saw a couple of posts from me, put 2+2 and figured out it was me. I WAS BUSTED. :D

It got me to thinking...how many other Lurkers are out there...watching...not posting...taking notes. Kind of spooky, isnt it? BOO! [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Anyway, howdy to all the lurkers. Come on in, post a hello once in a while.

Gator, the busted.

I think it is safe to say the the number of lurkers FAR out distance the active posting members.

On a daily average, this forum get 500 unique visitors..so you can see how many people peek in for info or reference vs. those who post...

I'd say, like a lot of things, 20% does 80% of the posting! :D

Well I heard 47% of all statistics are made up on the spot. I'm purty sure about 99.44% of that statement is true.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom