LSU Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
knine said:
LSU plays in the SEC so that is hard in itself let alone the other non-SEC teams they play.

LSU's non-conference schedule is cup-cake. Middle Tennessee State, Tulane and Louisiana Tech. You see something impressive, pull my coat to it. Their remaining conference schedule includes Florida, South Carolina and Arkansas; all of them excellent. But the other SEC schools in LSU's date book aren't so impressive.

Rich

come on ....now that App State won i think Mid Tenn has a chance :LOL: .

well guess what i was trying to get to about the SEC is that if USC played in the SEC confrence it would not be a cake walk like they allways have . Like you said Fla , Ark and SC cocks they would be in the tops in USC confrence .

and wait Bama is gonna get better and Saben will live and go to Mich . :shock:

it all boils down to with me is that USC plays a chump schedule and gets #1

PLAY SOME ONE PLEASE! them westcoast teams are a cake walk .

knine,

I think LSU has a great team and a challenging schedule, too. What I don't get is why you seem compelled to trash USC's schedule. I guess you don't know very much college football. Hey, I don't even like USC. I went to, and played (H20polo) for Cal. The rest of my family went to UCLA or (ptui!) Stanford. I don't mind UCLA. But let's be real.

It may not be the toughest in the country (maybe Washington's), but it's at least as tough and probably tougher than LSU's. Of teams that are or should be ranked, SC plays Nebraska, Washington, Arizona State, Oregon, Cal and UCLA.

LSU has played or will play Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Florida, Auburn and Arkansas. That's 5 tough games compared to the Trojan's 6. Even if I'm over rating Washingtonl, it's still 5 - 5.

Washington's next five games are OSU, UCLA, USC, Arizona State and Oregon. Poor shlubs will probably lose all of them.

If you want to talk about cream puff schedules, let's talk Oklahoma. They have two, at most, three challenging games. Well maybe not creampuff because they stand a good chance of losing to Texas. The other games are Texas A&M, and maybe Colorado -- because the game's at altitude in Boulder. If the Sooners get past the 'Horrns any other loss will be a huge upset.

Rich

He's just pissed because USC shared National champ with LSU a few years ago.. Atleast USC shared it..... [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

boar d ..u right i know nothing about football and i will leave it at that .

hey SS i am not mad at all ...well i am kinda but not cause of LSU but about the butt wippin that my Sooners took from USC a few years back [smilie=new_tomato.gif]

First National champs with a 2 loss season Go Tigers!!!!... Good game for the state of La. they played right down the street.. USC would have put up a better fight than Buckeyes.. Maybe we will meet next year...Now go eat some rice!!!! ;)

surfinsapo said:
First National champs with a 2 loss season Go Tigers!!!!... Good game for the state of La. they played right down the street.. USC would have put up a better fight than Buckeyes.. Maybe we will meet next year...Now go eat some rice!!!! ;)

you sound like a bitter USC fan Sapo !

LSU just kicked the crap out of the #1 team in the nation and still no love
figures .

the first 2 time BCS champ too !

SEC the best confrence in the nation .

P.S. i dont eat rice its just a filler ya know .

knine said:
surfinsapo said:

you sound like a bitter USC fan Sapo !

LSU just kicked the crap out of the #1 team in the nation and still no love
figures .

the first 2 time BCS champ too !

SEC the best confrence in the nation .

P.S. i dont eat rice its just a filler ya know .

I think SS has takin in too much mercury from all that fish he eats out the gulf.
I read a warning about that on Yahoo a while back :shock:

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter. ... er=3013797

shut up JB.. You don't even watch football...Knine you came out of the woodwork after the season was over... Kinda funny.. The only good thing about la. is the coons!!! ;) I like all college football players BTW.. The QB is from Texas anyway... :shock:

Go eat some rats and crickets and what ever else yall eat in the dump....don't forget the off either!!

OUT..!!!

SSapo!!

surfinsapo said:
shut up JB.. You don't even watch football...Knine you came out of the woodwork after the season was over... Kinda funny.. The only good thing about la. is the coons!!! ;) I like all college football players BTW.. The QB is from Texas anyway... :shock:

Go eat some rats and crickets and what ever else yall eat in the dump....don't forget the off either!!

OUT..!!!

SSapo!!

guess you dont see when this thread was open ? Sept 11 07 see that ? it started back then and LSU finished it last night !

Look its just a little bit of trash talk and you go out and start talking silly stuff . glad the trip got called off dont want to meet someone like that .

INN..!!!!!!

K9

I have been lucky enough to get tickets the last four times that LSU has played in the Sugar Bowls and the BCS games and I have to say the Ohio State has some of the classes fans I have ever met. Not to take anything from the Sooners. All the Ohio State fans I talked to before and after the game said they had a great time in New Orleans even tough LSU spotted them 10 points and still got beat. by the way send ole USC on over to the SEC to play next year. I predict that USC, Ohio State,Florida,Auburn and LSU will be in the preseason top five poll next year. Whatcha think.

Back
Top Bottom