Lot's Of Work To Come

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Was down at camp to check in on the shagging wagon, check the grounds and tractors, plus the workshop, (club house) WOW, what a mess winter made of things. Bro Jack and I took a walk down this weekend, no trees got trashed, all the motor homes and campers are in good shape,(along with Bro's Jack's boat) we just have to pick up all the empty's from the rude folk that just toss them in the bushes. (idiots) The stage needs a paint job. There is only like four of us that care for the huge plot of land we enjoy. It sucks to do spring clean up, but to get lost in time on the tractor cutting grass in the sun is a joy. Long as five-o is a no show. :LOL:

Pigs

Yeppers..try not to let Barney stumble upon ya running around nekked with the little animuls. I heard about that happening to a fella one time. Hopefully it still too cold for that kinda stuff up there.

bigwheel

Always enjoy the pics of the Camp you have posted Pigs.
Wished I lived closer...would be buggin' you guys about goin' down
there way too much :roll:

8)

BluzQue said:
Always enjoy the pics of the Camp you have posted Pigs.
Wished I lived closer...would be buggin' you guys about goin' down
there way too much :roll:

8)
Oh heck yea. Come on down and party. That goes for the rest of you chuckle heads. :LOL:
way too much fun and great folk.

img_215863_0_e449cd2661a7a7c5e1bf3a974ca8ed73.jpg

Bro Jack and I are always to have new guests. :D

Pigs

bbquzz said:
I don't really see the cooler, shouldn't it be between the two guys ... why get up?
We keep the cooler in the motor home or Bro Jacks trailer. With big party's. Coolers have known to grow legs and wander off. We threw a guy out a few years back for raiding coolers. The idiot didn't bring enough beer and thought he could just walk around and help himself. We let him stay the night for fear he would get into a accident, 7:00am he was history and banned for life. Any one can wander into a camp and get a beer if they ask or most of the time you don't have to ask, if your empty handed, you will be offered one.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom