Loss of a team member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WoodRedhawk...is she going to register on the board like Bill's daughter did? Tell the truth...we all know that she was refused admission to Ohio University...Miami of Ohio is where you go when that happens! :eek: Don't feel bad...we all can'r be highly sucessful alums of the oldest standing University in Ohio...1804 to be exact! :D

Good looking kid there Woodman. :D

Yea, Lil Q'er will be checking in soon, WHEN she gets the email for confirmation. =D>

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Good looking kid there Woodman. :D

Yea, Lil Q'er will be checking in soon, WHEN she gets the email for confirmation. =D>

FYI...when my girls are going in to the college years I won't be posting any pics of them here!! :eek: :eek:

OK . . . I took my (little) shot. Here's your chance..... #-o

My daughter 1 1/2 years ago.....

Bri%20and%20WSM.JPG

About 1 year ago.....

Bri.jpg

Cute kid, Bill..."WE" will be in trouble when they are 16 or older and we post pics...the good thing is most of the members will be dead by then! :eek:

She's cute except for her "questionable" taste in cooking apparati!

ps. actually, my daughter doesn't want to party. That was one of the reasons she passed on Ohio U! It is tough being on a college campus if you don't drink! She claims that she doesn't intend to drink so I hope she can hold out! She graduated 12 th out of 800 with a 4.3 GPA so I think she will!

Talk about an apple that got blown away from the tree, that must have been some hurricane.

Bryan S said:
Bill/Woody, Must be a pleasure and pain kind of fealing going on inside. It's great they're going on to higher education but now you have the worry factor to deal with. :) :) :)

What worry factor...as long as there is guys like me there they won't have any problems!...well, except for WoodRedhawk's girl...those guys down in Miami of Ohio are a bunch of tools and nerds!! #-o

Man Joker, what beutiful eyes your daughter has.

I wouldnt worry about anyone giving you a hard time about your smoker, it will grow up some day.

Thanks Bill. You know, someone was asking about a smoker and described that pretty much to a T...JazzyJoe on Basso's forum I believe... Is that yours?

Why thank you lilq'er. Tell your dad I like his smoker. :( And welcome to the board!

That looks like it should be connected to the International Space Station. What kind of alcohol induced nightmare led to that idea? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just kidding Bill, how long you had that...since the Russians abandoned the missile silos. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't laugh at that, I apologize Lord, with the pygmies in New Guinnea.

lilq'er said:
[quote="Bruce B":12nctrqi]I apologize Lord, with the pygmies in New Guinnea.
A little bit too much of Larry the Cabel guy???? lol but at least your funny about it!!!!! :)[/quote:12nctrqi]
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Sock it to 'em!! :eek: It's an age thing..... 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom