Looking to buy a pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
I have my pit sold, but another buyer, who got edged out, is looking for a unit for catering. If anyone has a pit for sale that is the size of a Meadow Creek 250, let me know.

Hmmm I could part with Fred to a loving family purty easy. He can do 33 briskets at one time. How many can the other one do? He can also cook smaller amounts direct over live fire with or w/o the option water pan. He is also a Lazy Q which runs on propane and a mobile hot and cold smoke house for them who likes to fiddle with sausage and such stuff. I could send you a free email catalouge for only 5 bucks to cover the shipping. I might could even be talked into letting a person have Frederacka the wannabe roach coach to pull him back to sunny PA with a few stops to peddle brats to cover the gas money. Let me know.

bigwheel

The guy lives in Maine and does not have access to the internet. I could pm his address to mail photos and a description, plus price.

His name aint Preplexed Possum is it? If so he already got the pics. If not my camera is broke. It be 10 K for the package..even throw in a complete mobile sausage kitchen along with it..if he acts purty fast. I been needing to try to get it started anyway.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom