Looking for opinions...parents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kloset BBQR said:
If your really doing this for her, then take her to see Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers instead. It would be the ultimate Dad sacrifice to have to sit through either of those two acts but I think it would be more little girl friendly.

I doubt if she wants to see a retro performance by a band with imposter lead singers and a bunch of old farts desperately trying to remember their youth while polluting the air with reefer.

For the love of God man. act like a Dad and don't take her! Go with your initial gut instinct! Yes, she's too young and you are nuts for thinking about it. You can thank me when you come to your senses.

Jonas Brothers are playing June 20th at Cowboy Stadium. Sounds like a good reason for a road trip!

Hah! I saw The Backstreet Boys ......TWICE!!!! Then, N' Sync (loudest show I have EVER seen! And I have seen The Who, and Deep Purple!!) Then Avril Lavine, and Green Day. At least the bands are getting better! Take her!!!! Or, bring her to Streetsboro at Scorchers on 7/11 to see my band and we'll do "Lights."

Take her & sit as close to sound booth or mixer area as possible.
It will sound best sitting there...

If its to loud, your too old :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
Take her & sit as close to sound booth or mixer area as possible.
It will sound best sitting there...

If its to loud, your too old :LOL:

and take a good look at another legend if you get seats there. Kevin was on the plane when the freebird went down

Back
Top Bottom