Looking for Info....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Does anybody know where you can get a Maverick ET73 for a decent price where shipping won't kill you?

Finney said:
Just a small reminder:

Wolfe Rub Maverick ET-73 select here to purchase your ET-73 through the Wolfe Rub website.

Your new location to purchase the Maverick ET-73 Remote Smoker Thermometer is here. Starting today you can purchase Maverick ET-73s from the Wolfe Rub website for $44.00 including Priority Shipping and handling. Larry and myself have arranged with Maverick to sell ET-73s to fund the BBQ Central Competition Team in our upcoming endeavors. This is the lowest price you will find with shipping included. Purchase today and help the BBQ Central team stay on the road during the competition season.

These units are New, in the original packaging, and feature a full warranty through Maverick.

Wolfe Rub Maverick ET-73 select here to purchase your ET-73 through the Wolfe Rub website.

HERE YOU GO BRUCE! :D

Bruce B said:
Does anybody know where you can get a Maverick ET73 for a decent price where shipping won't kill you?

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

At least Larry and Smokey Joe got it.........
4.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I've got Tu-Temps also, but 95% of the time I grab the Maverick because I don't have to mess with three transmitters to get set up and on a table.

I wouldn't think of using the Nu-Temp at a comp if I knew anybody else was using them. They love to talk to each other (crosstalk).

Finney said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I've got Tu-Temps also, but 95% of the time I grab the Maverick because I don't have to mess with three transmitters to get set up and on a table.

I wouldn't think of using the Nu-Temp at a comp if I knew anybody else was using them. They love to talk to each other (crosstalk).

Would that be a new advantage to getting an edge at a comp?.... bringing a Nu-Temp just to mess with the competition....kinda like driving down the road pushing the button on your garage door opener....JUST FOR FUN!

Imagine the havoc a random Nu-Temp could do at a comp!

[smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif]

Smokey_Joe said:
Finney said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Would that be a new advantage to getting an edge at a comp?.... bringing a Nu-Temp just to mess with the competition....kinda like driving down the road pushing the button on your garage door opener....JUST FOR FUN!

Imagine the havoc a random Nu-Temp could do at a comp!

[smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif]

I like the way you think. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom