Logo Opinions Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Guy's I'm going to be competing next year with my son Danny. Most of you know that my name is Dallas, so Danny came up with the idea Double
D's BBQ for a team name. I hired Patrick Carlson to come up with a team logo which I had envisioned a well endowed Miss Piggy (double d cups) carrying a giant steamy rack of ribs as the model.

Patrick is amazing. He came up with the finished product in just over an hour. I'd like your opinion before I finalize the logo. Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance.

http://www.ephotohut.net/view_links.cfm ... 125232.jpg

Took me a minute to get the pic up... It looks good to me, but, I would be expecting to see a broad on your team with them hooters showing.. 8-[

Well I think you've got the Double D's covered, but she's lacking a little in the looks department face wise. I realize she's a pig, and believe me I've known some pigs in my day, but they were cute pigs. I'd see if he could spiff up the face a little, if so, I like the logo and the concept.

Dallas...I'd ask him to make the ribs look more like ribs...they don't look like ribs imho! More like hot dogs with stuffing!

If he can't do it any better then consider her tending to a jedmaster or other pit. Or, you can stand her next to the BBQ-4-U logo!! :eek: :!: :grin:

Greg,

Good idea on the Jedmaster. I'll see if he can work it in. I'll talk to him about the ribs also.

Bruce, I'll send him a picture of Brittany Spears and see what he can do! :D

Joker, maybe Rich Decker can let me borrow a couple of his girls!

Yep, I think Kermit just might turn into one of those horney toad creatures if he saw that, Captain! :grin:

Needs nipples to be showing...all 8 of them. Less thigh too. Kind of looks like Kirsty Alley a little, except a little thinner. Make it real interesting and have just one rib resting right in between those D's...never mind. :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie: :winkie:

Didn't I see an episode of Star Trek where Kirk was doing something that looked like that. Talk about a dude that must have been hard up...

Uncle Bubba said:
Didn't I see an episode of Star Trek where Kirk was doing something that looked like that. Talk about a dude that must have been hard up...

I think you're right Bubba, and wasn't Kirstie Allie in one of the Star Trek movies. You're right, she does bear a resemblance. :grin:

It's amazing what a little eye makeup and lip stick can do for a pig too, she's a cutie. Love the pit in the background nice touch.

Good Job!!!!!!

Calves are a bit out of proportion WRT the thighs, butt, HEY! I'd take her home to Momma!! :grin: Good job, Dallas!! :(

goat said:
Nice! Since you asked, I would flatten the ribs, they remind me of sausage on a stick and nipples are a MUST. :grin:

goat
:lmao: You don't know how much I wanted to say that!!! :lmao:

Gotta slim the thigs Dallas...just a little! Even a pig can be hotter, right! You're welcome for the Jedmaster suggestion! :!:

Back
Top Bottom