Logging in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
When I'm at home about ever third time I log into the forum I have to re-enter my user name and login. Never had to do that at work. Any suggestings why. And yes I have checked the remember me box :LOL:

I use firefox and it always remembers my log-in info....what do you use TH?

I have this problem here, but never have a problem on the TXBBQ Rub forum! Everytime I log in there I get a free pair of gloves to boot!

Larry Wolfe said:
I have this problem here, but never have a problem on the TXBBQ Rub forum! Everytime I log in there I get a free pair of gloves to boot!

Then he sells them for $10 on his site! Man is a genius!

Tannehill Kid said:
When I'm at home about ever third time I log into the forum I have to re-enter my user name and login. Never had to do that at work. Any suggestings why. And yes I have checked the remember me box :LOL:

I never had this problem until this morning and now I've got the same problem too. No AOL and no accelerator!

I'm using Firefox on both my computer, and my wife's laptop. On the laptop I have to log in every time, even if I check the box that says to log on automatically. The strange thing is, my user name and password are prefilled, so all I have to do is click on the box. On my computer, it automatically logs me on and I never have to log on manually. And as far as I can tell, I have Firefox set up the same on both computers. :?:

Rag said:
Okay, so how do you make it so you log on automatically??????

For Firefox, as far as I know, under "Tools" - "Options" check the box "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar". And under Security, check the box "Remember passwords for sites." Then, when you log into the board, fill in your ID and password, and check the box for "Log Me In Automatically". As far as I can tell, that is all I did.

Back
Top Bottom