local TrueValue flags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":3bfrufvc]19 posts on displaying "Ole Glory" and 2 fights ~ That's ridiculous! #-o We live in the greatest nation on this earth ~ Display our flag with pride. Don't fight over it!!!

I only counted 1.[/quote:3bfrufvc]

Listen Nick....If you can count, maby you should be somewhere else. You had no right to say you only counted 1 fight !!!!!

(there's your second fight) :)

I discussed my "mis- Puff" with Ratman in private :)
It seems if we ever meet, I am buying the beer, no harm done.
I feel very strongly about my country and my flag and i'm not happy the way this country is headed, I let my anger spill over in the wrong place at the wrong time.

God Bless America!

#-o Oh boy, what did I start #-o
Just think if I had to buy beer for everybody i've pissed off on this board :ack: :faint:

Puff said:
#-o Oh boy, what did I start #-o
Just think if I had to buy beer for everybody i've pissed off on this board :ack: :faint:

Puff, you haven't pissed me off yet, I'm just preping for the future! #-o

I want Puff to buy me a beer too and it better be American made!

It is good that you guys made amends. Lifes to short.

bige1 said:
:bar: :bar: where where is tha free beer.......yall lighten up and enjoy the holiday.........here's to you :bar: ..BIG"E"
:bar: Happy 4th everybody :!:

Happy Independence Day to everyone. and since Puff sttod up for his views then admitted he misread...I am buying his first beer.

cflatt said:
Happy Independence Day to everyone. and since Puff sttod up for his views then admitted he misread...I am buying his first beer.
Thanks bud :grin:
But what about the rest? 8-[

Happy 4th of July :!:

Back
Top Bottom