local celebrity, Nick Prochilo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first time I viewed the comments it wouldn't let me post....
LOL...it did THIS time!!
Just had to post the link for extra advertisement! ;) :D

Below is my comment post
========================================

Smokey_Joe:
Just incase anyone forgot the article write up....... Nick's favorite BBQ site is BBQ CENTRAL ( http://www.bbq-4-u.com/ )......

Nice write up Nick....I'd take 13th place anyday. I look at it like this....there isn't ANY possibility of first place even existing without the entry fees of ALL the others below(2nd to 47th, 100th...whatever)...so in the truth of it all, why would anyone complain? Oh, I know...13th FIRST time out....means SERIOUS competition the NEXT TIME they have to go against you!!!!!!!!!

Well, there were 24 posts at the time I made mine a couple hours ago... and now there at 22. So at least they dinged some of the "offensive or inappropriate" comments that I (we) marked. ;)

ScottyDaQ said:
Well, there were 24 posts at the time I made mine a couple hours ago... and now there at 22. So at least they dinged some of the "offensive or inappropriate" comments that I (we) marked. ;)

Thanks Scotty! I can't let those minor things in life get in my way, I'm too busy posting here!

ScottyDaQ said:

I noticed that too.... but there was some pinhead named PEPE that is so in love with himself that he posted the same post FOUR times in a row... they just reduced him down to a single posting. Unfortunately, that's where the missing post count went.

Smokey_Joe said:
ScottyDaQ said:

I noticed that too.... but there was some pinhead named PEPE that is so in love with himself that he posted the same post FOUR times in a row... they just reduced him down to a single posting. Unfortunately, that's where the missing post count went.

Pepe is Sledneck... supposedly Nick's friend. I think I would rethink that if I was Nick.

Back
Top Bottom