local celebrity, Nick Prochilo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Nick, you know any of those people that commented on the paper's site or are they just a bunch of phuck nuts that cruise the net looking for someone to bash? :roll:
Such language :shock: ;)

Finney said:
Nick, you know any of those people that commented on the paper's site or are they just a bunch of phuck nuts that cruise the net looking for someone to bash? :roll:

They from anudder bbq forum.... most of em anyhow... kind a childish , really, a few people have taken em to task for their comments...

Congrats and condolences. Congrats on the article, but now you'll have to hire a lawyer to deal with FoodNetwork and their ilk. Hold out for the best offer possible ;)

Chris, don't know any of them. And I'll stick with my story. 13th for the first time competing ain't bad in my eyes! Thanks for all the nice comments folks, being here is a great thing. There is always an answer to your questions when needed!

Nick Prochilo said:
Chris, don't know any of them. And I'll stick with my story. 13th for the first time competing ain't bad in my eyes! Thanks for all the nice comments folks, being here is a great thing. There is always an answer to your questions when needed!
[smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:

Whoa! Let me be the first to tell the Brethern and those idiots to have
a nice frosty glass of SHUT THE F@5& UP JUICE.
Where the fark did that shat come from? Jealous much?
Mr. Prochilo said it was like winning for him...not a particularly
poor choice of semantics, btw. I like the idiots who try to explain
the definition of winning. We are all dumber for reading those
responses.

Isn't Atkins on this forum? Isn't he coming to the cookout in Va?
If so, can someone ask him what his problem is?

I'm taking a stab here, but, I think this has more to do with the mention of BBQ Central and no mention of the other forum. :shock:

Well, the thread on the other forum was started by sledneck. He was all worked up about his team name being in the article and the fact it was 13th place chicken. (BTW Nick's chicken was the highest scoring meat for the team). Someone pointed out the comment box at the bottom of the article and with a little extra stirrin' of the pot by sled some inappropriate comments got left on the article site. Some folks were tellin' old neck (aka pepe-roni) to back off and the admin over there deleted the thread and Rightly so. It must have gotten pretty ugly toward the end.

Mark, thanks for the info. I couldn't believe that the site had a problem with Nick or this site. I understand what happened. There's a reason
Sleddy is banned here, one of only 2 people.
Funny thing is, Nick actually got me to quit hating Sleddy...after this I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Captain Morgan said:
Mark, thanks for the info. I couldn't believe that the site had a problem with Nick or this site. I understand what happened. There's a reason
Sleddy is banned here, one of only 2 people.
Funny thing is, Nick actually got me to quit hating Sleddy...after this I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

But would you piss on him if he wasn't on fire? ;)

Back
Top Bottom