Little Help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I am trying to get a reliable way to do the show...ustream is OUT!

I bought a month of service on Shoutcast in hopes this will resolve the isue. Evidentally this is what internet radio stations use.

If you can, please go to:

www.audiorealm.com

On the left, search - BBQ Central

Then click on the little speaker and tell me if the stream comes up. Should be playing at 56kbps. If you are able, stay on for a bit to see if there are any hiccups in the stream.

The audio will be past shows...

please let me know.

Thanks

Couldn't get it to work on my Mac in either Safari or Firefox. In either browser, the viewer window comes up, but is blank, and no audio.

--Doug

Greg, did you process the commercials with me and Scotty?
they sound somewhat distorted, but in the show your voice
sounds fine.

I had to match the levels on all of them so I guess there was some processing involved. I'm more concerned that the stream is reliable...I will work on the other stuff later...thanks for helping everyone!

ScottyDaQ said:
Sound terrible. The signal is WAY to HOT.

Doesn't work in Firefox either.

Scotty, I assume you tried it in IE? Any idea why it didn't work in firefox?

I did get it to work in google Chrome.

The signal can be adjusted so I am not to worried about that...just want to make sure the stream is reliable for the show connection.

I was messing with it, Finney...anyway, I think I fixed the sound level...shouldn't be blow torching now.

Also, I have used IE, Fire Fox and Google Chrome and it launches in all of them for me.

Captain Morgan said:
Doug, did you click on the little speaker icon on the upper right?

Works great for me.

Never gets that far. Just a totally blank player window. (I know what you mean--I saw it in Firefox on Windows XP).

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":34917g97]All I got was a song by Kelly Clarkson. It played fine

If you only knew how far back Kelly and I go...ask Finney![/quote:34917g97]Well why don't you tell us about her :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom