List of Oil Smoking Points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[smilie=a_hrm.gif] "List of Oil Smoking Points" -- I thought it was going to be a collection of tips for getting the best smoking results using oil for fuel. [smilie=a_doh.gif]

--John 8)

Unity said:
[smilie=a_hrm.gif] "List of Oil Smoking Points" -- I thought it was going to be a collection of tips for getting the best smoking results using oil for fuel. [smilie=a_doh.gif]

--John 8)

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_whyohwhy.gif] :scratch :withstupid :shock: [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2l02k379]I didn't know dat, Tanks Bruce. Yo tried any the sausages yet?

Boudin tomorrow....any suggestions??????[/quote:2l02k379]

That not a meal, Its a snack, We eat it between meals bruce. Kinda like doughnuts, you could use it as appetizer. If its frozen thaw in the fridg. then steam it gently serve with crackers. I don't eat the caseing I squeeze the filling out into my mouth, chase wit cold beer

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Bruce B":27utj6ft][quote="007bond-jb":27utj6ft]I didn't know dat, Tanks Bruce. Yo tried any the sausages yet?

Boudin tomorrow....any suggestions??????[/quote:27utj6ft]

That not a meal, Its a snack, We eat it between meals bruce. Kinda like doughnuts, you could use it as appetizer. If its frozen thaw in the fridg. then steam it gently serve with crackers. I don't eat the caseing I squeeze the filling out into my mouth, chase wit cold beer[/quote:27utj6ft]

Thanks, jb, I was just going to heat it up in a pan and eat as an snack, just wondering if you did anything special with it, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom