Lil'qer High School pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like number 9 Your a lucky man there Bill. Number 9 says it all. She is a young doe and I'm sure she will make it in this nutty world. Plus make you a proud pappa.

She's a pretty girl Bill. You have a tough choice with those pics, they are all great! We found it's easier to try and eliminate certain ones but thats gonna be tough for you!

Burnt Food Dude said:
Bill, I just upgraded to IE7. When I click on the link to Lilq'er's pic, it opens up and then a little box pops up about allowing the page to access my clip board. I keep clicking to disallow but the box keeps poping up.

That link is the only one I have problems with. Know anything about it?
It's a bug in IE7 RC1. They are gunna patch it. Keep checking your Windows updates.

Great pics! You have a right to be a proud papa!

I love the last one in the fire suit. Great pic!

The first one is a very nice school pic, and I love #6!

cflatt said:
I just wanna know what kind of shotgun do you have to go along with having beautiful daughters ??

My hunting and fishing buddy, Charlie, has a beautiful daughter. She's 30 now but, I remember when she was in high school. On weekend nights when a boy came to pick her up for a date, Charlie was either cleaning a firearm or sharpening a knife. I'm glad I raised two sons.

Griff

ScottyDaQ said:
I think we're gunna use Howie Mandel's solution. .... We're not gunna potty train her. That was always my rule...If a chick shit in my car, I took her right home.

To her house or yours? :shock:

Les doesn't have a gun.......afraid I'd use it on him when he makes me mad, but he said the other day he was going to get one just so he can be cleaning it when Ash's boyfriends come around. She's almost 13 and already getting asked if she's in high school. Scary!! Some guys have said some things to her that are quite shocking!

allie said:
Les doesn't have a gun.......afraid I'd use it on him when he makes me mad, but he said the other day he was going to get one just so he can be cleaning it when Ash's boyfriends come around. She's almost 13 and already getting asked if she's in high school. Scary!! Some guys have said some things to her that are quite shocking!

Jeeze they didnt look like that when I was in high school , or wait thats right at 47 its the dirty old man syndrom isnt it?? :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom