Lil'qer gets to work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Stephanie and I were fortunate enough to have our Fire Departments pay for some GREAT training in Baltimore MD. The class was put on by Jim Crawford who is the Assistant Chief of Pittsburg Fire Department. The class is for firefighters to be trained in "Mayday" events. If a trapped or lost firefighter is in trouble, the "R.I.T" team comes in an rescues them. Sence she was the "Rookie" she did most of the search and rescue's. She was one of two female firefighters to take this training out of hundreds of guys. I couldn't be any prouder of her. The instructors kept commenting all day about how well she did. ;)

great job ! no doubt youre very proud Bill.

I can hear the new catering slogan now....

"back out..and we let your house go down" :shock:

Congrats Steph on the trainng.

Hey Bill, showin' off those guns with that muscleT huh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
Sounds like you have a great daughter Bill....is she wanting to become a firefighter herself??

Neah, she wants to be a teacher. She likes being a volunteer firefighter. At one time she said she would like to do it full time but has changed her mind.

Bruce B said:

Yeah right. Those underarmor shirts are great under that turnout gear. ;)

Allrighty Bill & Steph, way to go. BTW, after buying two of the Underarmor shirts for $30.00 each I discovered that the local Wal Mart sells knokoffs for $8.00. Tried one, same material & results. :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom