Let's See It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Don’t know if it’s been done before, but I was thinking it would be cool to start a thread to see everyone's backyard or competition set up. And remember, “it’s not the size of the cooker, It's the quality of the food" So let's see it.

Here is mine.

It changes around a lot but here is mine.

img_216524_0_b8392e1a9e1377a59097323fe069ff6f.jpg

Good idea TT, but after the first 2 posts I'd be embarrassed to show you mine :LOL: I've been cookin' out of the garage all winter, like Scotty said, once it greens up and I get the cookers out on the deck I'll add my small arsenal. Still love that drum grill of yours. Hopefully others will keep this thread alive in the meantime.

Yeppers went over there to looky and figgered out DAT's pit gallery was missing in action. He prob got too busy listening to and telling Texan jokes to keep the site going. Them Colrada folks love Texan jokes ya know.

bigwheel

I think that last one has got us beat.
Awesome set up. I'm selling the wife on building a similar shack over mine.
I want to fill it with old license plates and crap along with some xmas lights too.
She said it won't match the yard. Hay it's my sanctuary!

I'll post some picts of our competition set up next week. We have one were doing this weekend.

Havent seen a picture of Rempe's attic yet! :LOL:
Superior Smoker
img_216701_0_0b895744cb8dad23dbf1ffb467dfc0b9.jpg

FEC100
img_216701_1_11a363e4d9d3fb7e8a10995e05f752a0.jpg

Wilmington Grill
img_216701_2_f5adf34e3112147d458bfc9f0c15ac0a.jpg

Wilmington Grill with a 100lb pig
img_216701_3_6f00b709fc7bc1556ab5d14440064ded.jpg

My competition rig:

grill.jpg

Naw, I have to clean up my backyard this weekend after the last windstorm. It's a mess out there now!

Tony M said:
My competition rig:

Naw, I have to clean up my backyard this weekend after the last windstorm. It's a mess out there now!

Oh, I see what you did thar...
Too bad the website you ripped the shopping cart pic from doesn't allow hotlinking.

ROFLMAO!

Mine consists of a stack of brick pavers, a bare spot next to the deck, and a bunch of excuses as to why I haven't finished it yet. :|

ScottyDaQ said:
Tony M said:
My competition rig:

Oh, I see what you did thar...
Too bad the website you ripped the shopping cart pic from doesn't allow hotlinking.

ROFLMAO!
LOL!

I fixed it. Put it on my own website :)

Back
Top Bottom