LEEA ANN WHIPPEN...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Will be on the BBQ Central Sow tomorrow at 9:00pm EST...

The second segment we will be getting in to the THROW DOWN she participated in with Bobby Flay. Feel free to email questions or call in...

Call In: 216-220-0966
Email: bbqcentralradio@gmail.com

Ask her if she'd be willing to do a reverse throwdown on Bobby's home court. I'd ask her myself but your show is past my bedtime! :oops:

I live for the mp3 downloads! :LOL:

she loves me...she really loves me.

I've been giving her tips for years....glad she
didn't forget her mentor on her rise to the top.

Another example of the fine, upstanding, respectful, professional people who make this BBQ Central. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Another example of the fine, upstanding, respectful, professional people who make this BBQ Central. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ya gotta love it though. You never know where the next laugh is coming from and the level of morality has no basement. :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Bruce B":188amcq5]Another example of the fine, upstanding, respectful, professional people who make this BBQ Central. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ya gotta love it though. You never know where the next laugh is coming from and the level of morality has no basement. :LOL:[/quote:188amcq5]

That should be the new motto. BBQ Central - where the level of morality has no basement!

Great job Greg on the interview....to bad the Captain upstaged you at the end, a shameless self-promotion similar to the early days of Wolfe Rub. :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom