Lawn Mower Score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Picked up a MTD rider (42 inch cut) for the camp grounds for $250.00. 14.5 horse, runs like a champ. Been sitting in a garage for 5 years so a little service was in need. The guy that had it for sale put a new fuel line and filter plus a new battery it it. All I had to do is change the oil. It's been cutting grass 10 hrs a day for the past 4 days. :LOL: I think I got a deal. :D Big party this weekend and the ground's are looking fine! 8) Will post pics.

Pigs

Look for those deals, there out there. ;)

Captain Morgan said:
let me guess, a little old lady only used it to drive to
church on Sundays
The guy that sold it told me it was his uncle's. After he passed away, his aunt hired a lawn service to cut the grass. That's the story I was told. Any who, I'm happy with it. :D

Pigs

Well take it on I 70 west till you hit Denver Ill guide you in from there. My grass is startin to get high. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Picked up a MTD rider (42 inch cut) for the camp grounds for $250.00. 14.5 horse, runs like a champ. Been sitting in a garage for 5 years so a little service was in need. The guy that had it for sale put a new fuel line and filter plus a new battery it it. All I had to do is change the oil. It's been cutting grass 10 hrs a day for the past 4 days. :LOL: I think I got a deal. :D Big party this weekend and the ground's are looking fine! 8) Will post pics.

Pigs

Holy $hit, how BIG is this camp?

Always nice havin good equipment fer the job. Don't thin a push mower would cut in fer yer job!

Used ta mow two gun clubs when I was a kid, one 5 acres the other 6 acres, an momma wonders why I had mowin the yard?

Hope yer new tool keeps pluggin way fer ya!

Great find fer sure! Picked up a 46" 16hp Murray last year fer $175 saves me two hours (was 3 with my self propelled toro) when mowin at the pit. I know yur joy!
dj

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2wrqvffu]Picked up a MTD rider (42 inch cut) for the camp grounds for $250.00. 14.5 horse, runs like a champ. Been sitting in a garage for 5 years so a little service was in need. The guy that had it for sale put a new fuel line and filter plus a new battery it it. All I had to do is change the oil. It's been cutting grass 10 hrs a day for the past 4 days. :LOL: I think I got a deal. :D Big party this weekend and the ground's are looking fine! 8) Will post pics.

Pigs

Holy $hit, how BIG is this camp?[/quote:2wrqvffu]
HUGE!
img_194434_0_b565a19e9a2863a2a0b5fd9ebb34962b.jpg

Da mower
img_194434_1_0a5190f3e16b2ddc09dba99136bb1d72.jpg

One of 3 roads
Takes time to clean up too. As you can see A$$holes leave things behind. :evil:
Nick, it's a little over 150 acres.

Pigs

You got screwed Dude....no beer holder. But then again, if the beer was left alone it wouldn't take four days to mow a half acre. :LOL:

That right there is a fine beer drinkin vessel! No ranger to pull you over, real close to shore and if you ever fell over you could sleep where you landed without even getting wet. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom