Lawn mower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Old mower supposedly aint worth fixing. Taking recommendations on a new one. Any suggestions for makes..models..places to buy etc? Thanks.

23489.jpg

Seriously, I have had a cub cadet since 2000 and have only had to buy a couple tires and a fuel pump thanks to the ethanol. And of course blades......... My dad has had a snapper since the turn of the century I believe. The one Forrest Gump used to cut the schools grass for free.

My Snapper is what bit the dust. Warden say no goats. Thinking those futuristic models is not in the budget. Know Toros are good. May look at those. Thanks folks.

A John Deere should serve you well. I am still using the one I purchased in 92

You know they had a John Deere at Lowes..not priced much different than the rest. What makes them mo special than the others?

bigwheel said:
You know they had a John Deere at Lowes..not priced much different than the rest. What makes them mo special than the others?
John Deere salesman told me the only difference between the cheap ones at Lowes and the Deere Lowes sells is the green paint. Told me to never buy a Deere from Lowes. Dont know if he was telling truth or being a salesman.....

Back
Top Bottom