Last Blast At Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Last party at camp this weekend then it's time to pack it in for the winter. :cry: Was a great year, no one got hurt (But me) Only person to get busted was Crazy Charlie for walking down main street naked as a jay bird . :LOL: Two bands Friday night, three on for Saturday night. Bro Jack and I will be cooking all weekend. I'll take pics. Don't know how the tent folk can do it. I'll have the heater on all weekend in the motor home. :D Five-O stopped in last night to say hello. (cool trooper who slides by all summer) Grass is all cut, club house all clean, and a few fresh kegs ready for the tap. Two WSM's, the pig pit, and the old stove ready to go. This is going to be fun!

Pigs

Well hope you and Barney Fife has kissed and made up. Sounds like yall having some good fun. Remember..always come out of there on Sunday with the dressed out does whilst all the Game Wardens is watching the Cowboys on TV. Wearing dress clothes helps too. Or so I heard..no first hand expuriences of course.

bigwheel

Was a good weekend except some dick stole my camera. Bands were all good. Did 18 racks of spares, 8 pork butts, 12 pounds of chicken and Val made about 30 pounds of Golabki. Roger and Hank had 4 BGEs fired up so that made life easy. I did the chicken on the kettle. I took many pics, but someone wanted my camera more than I did I guess. I'm going to take the usb cord that goes with it and tape it to the club house door with a note that will read, "Who ever stole my camera, you will need this."

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Was a good weekend except some dick stole my camera. Bands were all good. Did 18 racks of spares, 8 pork butts, 12 pounds of chicken and Val made about 30 pounds of Golabki. Roger and Hank had 4 BGEs fired up so that made life easy. I did the chicken on the kettle. I took many pics, but someone wanted my camera more than I did I guess. I'm going to take the usb cord that goes with it and tape it to the club house door with a note that will read, "Who ever stole my camera, you will need this."

Pigs

Great idea, that should help get it back! :LOL: What kind of friends do you have that steal your stuff? :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":34knyxeh]Was a good weekend except some dick stole my camera. Bands were all good. Did 18 racks of spares, 8 pork butts, 12 pounds of chicken and Val made about 30 pounds of Golabki. Roger and Hank had 4 BGEs fired up so that made life easy. I did the chicken on the kettle. I took many pics, but someone wanted my camera more than I did I guess. I'm going to take the usb cord that goes with it and tape it to the club house door with a note that will read, "Who ever stole my camera, you will need this."

Pigs

Great idea, that should help get it back! :LOL: What kind of friends do you have that steal your stuff? :shock:[/quote:34knyxeh]
There were folk from the public that have never been there before. Hicky (who owns the place) Just opens the gate and any one with forty bucks per head gets in. It's a one time a year thing. But it has got out of control. Word of mouth and the internet has just made it crazy. We had to lock up the club house this year cuz some dicks trashed it. (yea, I cleaned that jazz up too) I just don't get it, if you invite a bunch of people to your house and they trash it, would you not be pissed? I care for the place and make sure things are neat and the grounds are well cared for. Much time and money has been spent over the years to make it beautiful, when stupid people start trashing it, I loose it.

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom