Larry's Off-Topic Call-Out!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
I haven't been invited to join so I'll continue to hold out for more $$$... :!:

You doofus! I invited you to join about 6 times on the Texas site and you never responded so I thought you weren't interested! We have our inaugural cook in Grand Rapids 07/21-22-23 and return on the 24th. You in? Door is still open to join "The Northcoast BBQ Society" Woody

Woodman said:
Greg Rempe said:
I haven't been invited to join so I'll continue to hold out for more $$$... :!:

You doofus! I invited you to join about 6 times on the Texas site and you never responded so I thought you weren't interested! We have our inaugural cook in Grand Rapids 07/21-22-23 and return on the 24th. You in? Door is still open to join "The Northcoast BBQ Society" Woody

Sorry...new baby will be 10 days old at that point...don't think I want to sneak away for 3 days that sson after post-partum! :!: =P~

Hmmm..I'm thinking that those 3 days would turn into alot more than 3.. :!:

OMG THAT WASN'T ME! BILL WAS OVER AND WAS USING MY COMPUTER AND FELT AUTHORITIVE! ******, BETWEEN COOKING FOR HIM AND JIM, I DON'T HAVE ANY FREE TIME TO CHAT WITH YOU GUYS!!

Larry Wolfe said:
OMG THAT WASN'T ME! BILL WAS OVER AND WAS USING MY COMPUTER AND FELT AUTHORITIVE! ******, BETWEEN COOKING FOR HIM AND JIM, I DON'T HAVE ANY FREE TIME TO CHAT WITH YOU GUYS!!

Bill who??? :eek:

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3u9vhosw]OMG THAT WASN'T ME! BILL WAS OVER AND WAS USING MY COMPUTER AND FELT AUTHORITIVE! ******, BETWEEN COOKING FOR HIM AND JIM, I DON'T HAVE ANY FREE TIME TO CHAT WITH YOU GUYS!!

Bill who??? :eek:[/quote:3u9vhosw]

Bill who, don't play dumb!! You and Jim M. just left my house with belly's full of the best butt and brisket you ever ate!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom