Larry Wolfe, I'm calling you out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2tb8iazt]Okay slim, my wife has been pissing and moaning about my fat a$$. Now I know your starting an exercise program on the first so I thought maybe we could get a little compition going to see who can lose more. Since we're going to meet at SOTB, we can set that as the finish. Are you game? I'll even let you set the wager. I'll be patiently awaiting yoyr answer!

Ok I will start this I just got the word today from my doctor, that I lost 40 lbs , and thats just cutting back on a few things , changing my diet. No more white bread, white rice , drink 2% milk . Hey its worked and with no gym use either. Would yalll believe that pork is the perfered meat?? LOL

Okay first things first, don't be giving Larry any insider information, I will consider that cheating! :LOL: Second, the rest of you fat ba$tards can bet with somebody else, this is between Larry and me! Last, Larry I'm still thinking about what the payoff will be. I know this is gonna be a mistake but Any thoughts from you guys :?:[/quote:2tb8iazt]
Well since your not letting any other fat ba$tards participate :roll:
I would think a nice payment for each lb. lost would work. It sure would be some good incentive ;)

brian j said:
Puff said:
I would think a nice payment for each lb. lost would work. It sure would be some good incentive ;)
that does sound good. how 'bout $20 a pound lost winner takes all.

are you in or are you just talk?
devil10.gif

Well I think that goes beyond a "Friendly" wager.

Hey Nickie! This was delivered yesterday! Be afraid, be very afraid! You're going down white boy!!! [smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

I'm not starting until Jan. 1st! I'm giving fat boy a head start! I'll give my weight and measurements then. We'll come up with something for the bet by Jan 1.

Nick Prochilo said:
I'm not starting until Jan. 1st! I'm giving fat boy a head start! I'll give my weight and measurements then. We'll come up with something for the bet by Jan 1.

Nick the diet doesn't start here till January 1 either, but I thought I'd start the exercise now. That way the decrease in calories and the increase in activity aren't such a shock on my body!

[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

I would like to state for the record that your philosophy makes no sense...but good luck any way!! ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

I would like to state for the record that your philosophy makes no sense...but good luck any way!! ;)

Who ever said it made sense?

I was wondering when someone was going to dust off this post :roll:

You're both fat ........give it up :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom