Larry Wolfe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well Larry, I'd hope you would have been sleeping by now, but I see your up & online. Just wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! Go to sleep now and don't read this until Wednesday!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well Larry, I'd hope you would have been sleeping by now, but I see your up & online. Just wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday! Go to sleep now and don't read this until Wednesday!

Thanks Nick! The "Big 35" tomorrow!!

Captain Morgan said:
That was just for you Finney-Griffith! I don't even think Larry gets it!
LOL! Larry's "gettin" it more than he knows! :grin: :grin:

6.gif

Happy Birthday Larry,

I used to think you were some old geezer but it turns out you are younger than me. I guess that means you have to respect me now.

Cheers,

Shawn

Happy Birthday. And what's with this geezer stuff? I resemble that remark.
I'll see your 35 and raise you 22. Birthdays are great man. There's only one other option -- worm food.

Griff

Griff said:
Happy Birthday. And what's with this geezer stuff? I resemble that remark.
I'll see your 35 and raise you 22. Birthdays are great man. There's only one other option -- worm food.

Griff
OK Griff, since by my own standard I must respect my elders, I hereby respect you. If at some point in the near future you feel you can't manage your WSM any longer please contact me for a paid ship-to-address.

the inside joke for Larry there was that he used to have an avatar of some ancient dude ... I thought it was Larry but it was in fact a pic of his fav football team coach (Redskins)

Shawn I remember you telling me that before! That is way too funny! Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, I assume all of the checks are in the mail!

Shawn White said:
Happy Birthday Larry,

I used to think you were some old geezer but it turns out you are younger than me. I guess that means you have to respect me now.

Cheers,

Shawn
:eek: :eek: :eek:
:lmao:

Happy birthday Larry!! What Shawn said....I guess the good side to being older is that every year you get closer to our ages, percentagewise :razz:

Rob (sneaking up on the big 4-0...)

Jeff E said:
Happy Birthday Larry! I'm not much of a drinker, but I'll drink a beer or 2 in your honor tonight.

Thanks Jeff, have an extra one for me! I'm on some stupid diet and am only drinking on the weekends!

Happy Birthday Larry!!!! Any chance that drought period we talked about the other night will come to an end? :rude: :dunno: :smooch:

Back
Top Bottom