Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Had a few people email and a couple PM's asking about Larry. He is out with the stomach flu and I guess the computer is not in the bathroom. Talked with him and he's filling a little better, but can't stray too far from the facilities. 8-[

Finney said:
Had a few people email and a couple PM's asking about Larry. He is out with the stomach flu and I guess the computer is not in the bathroom. Talked with him and he's filling a little better, but can't stray too far from the facilities. 8-[

Oh man I hate that when I get it , I hope he reads this and is feeling better soon.

Hey guys thanks for the concern. Still not feeling well at all. Had some kind of stomach bug going on 3 days now. Can't really eat or drink anything and even the thought of food makes me nauseaus right now. I hope today is the last of this, I need to eat something and get better by Wednesday. Supposed to go see Larry the Cable Guy Wednesday.

ScottyDaQ said:
Dam .... I ain't gunna ever go on a diet. :eek:

Feel better soon Larry.
Get R DONE!

Im with you....fat, drunk and happy !!!

Larry, hope you feel better soon...

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys thanks for the concern. Still not feeling well at all. Had some kind of stomach bug going on 3 days now. Can't really eat or drink anything and even the thought of food makes me nauseaus right now. I hope today is the last of this, I need to eat something and get better by Wednesday. Supposed to go see Larry the Cable Guy Wednesday.
Wondered what happened to ya'.
I'd rather be sick with anything but that, hope you feel better.

Larry Wolfe said:

Your system's kickin' back broth?

What's with you titty babies? Every time Larry sneezes somebody is hopin he gets well soon! Suck it up man! If God gives you the flu, make a snot sandwhich!!!!!!!

You sure it's not food related???
I got the "bug" from a "fine dining" place a few years ago.
Was out of comission for a week. Puked so hard my belly button
turned inside-out. :-(
Sittin on the pot holdin a bucket is somewhat humiliating.
The health department said I should have brought in an S sample
cause "that's the Smokin Gun"

Woodman said:
What's with you titty babies? Every time Larry sneezes somebody is hopin he gets well soon! Suck it up man! If God gives you the flu, make a snot sandwhich!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy your snot sandwich Mr. Helpful :!:
Get well soon :!:

Man dude, that explains why you didnt answer the phone yesterday. Sorry your not feeling well. Get well soon. Call if you need anything, like someone to take you to see LARRY the CABLE GUY.
larry%20the%20cable%20guy.jpg

Thanks for the get wells everyone. The stomach fury is over, but I'm weaker than all get out. So the SB Diet is on hold for a few days till I get my strength back. I'll be okay by 8pm tomorrow when LTCG takes the stage.

Larry Wolfe said:
Thanks for the get wells everyone. The stomach fury is over, but I'm weaker than all get out. So the SB Diet is on hold for a few days till I get my strength back. I'll be okay by 8pm tomorrow when LTCG takes the stage.

Time for a beer! Man that will fix you up and settle your stomach!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom