Lang's gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
The Lang 60 is gone. Kind of sad even though we didn't have it long. Barb misses it more because of the memories of the trip down to GA to get it. Yes, I'm a peach to travel with. :oops:
I don't know if it is proper to say who bought it (someone from the forum), so I'll let him tell you if it's something to be put out there.
I am sure it now has a good home and we may see pics of chow coming off of it.

Rag did you use the Lang much. I was wanting a trailor pit but just can't justify it. The only time I do a big cook is for my Sunday School class and that is just once a year and we cook 750 chicken halfs. I borrow enough pits to get the job done and figure if I get a bigger pit everyone would be borrowing it.

Welllll it's a fundraiser. There are 15 in my class and we sell tickets for 6 bucks. That gets you half a chicken cowboy beans potatoe salad and bread. What a bargain.

The guy who bought it posts here.
Yup, I used it every chance.
You don't need to cook 100# of food just because you can. Yesterday I cooked one chicken on my larger MC. Just used up some firewood is all.
Neighbors probably think I'm on hard times since I'm down to one pit in the driveway.
Wittdog saving up for a Klose to be like his idol.

Rag said:
The guy who bought it posts here.
Yup, I used it every chance.
You don't need to cook 100# of food just because you can. Yesterday I cooked one chicken on my larger MC. Just used up some firewood is all.
Neighbors probably think I'm on hard times since I'm down to one pit in the driveway.
Wittdog saving up for a Klose to be like his idol.

Woodman???? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom