Lack of Winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oct_97 said:
It's much to warm here, high70's - low 80's. We're going to have a terrible mosquito problem in the spring if this keeps up.
yup yup yup. we are doomed her in Florida if we don't get some snow, and I do mean pronto. Dats.....how much for overnite shipping? 8)

Ummm I love it ???? Calling for snow and mid 30's mon, tues and wed, then back up to the 40's by the weekend..life is good :roll:

John,

Don't say stuuf like that!
I haven't even pulled the snowblower out to clean and start :roll:
I still have the lawnmower pluged in!

8) Cheers

Steve McMurtry said:
John,

8) Cheers

Hey Steve, Im sure that the ground is warm enough and wet enough that nothings going to stick. Hopefully all of the snow will be south of us !!

16* & windy here today. More snow predicted for Thursday along with some artic air. Spring forecast for Late June.

john pen said:
[quote="Steve McMurtry":1cq770jg]John,

8) Cheers

Hey Steve, Im sure that the ground is warm enough and wet enough that nothings going to stick. Hopefully all of the snow will be south of us !![/quote:1cq770jg]
[smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]

Hey, dont worry Witt, weather bug says low 30's, 90% chance of percipatation..the map shows it all just south of Buffalo...oopps...maby you should worry...Looks like it might sweep across warm Lake Erie...

Friday
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday Night
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s.
Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and freezing rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Sunday
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and freezing rain in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

This January has been a living hell weatherwise...when will it end ????

or..

YYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom