Kraft VS Hellmann's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I like them both. Evan the stuff from food terminal. I just can't stand the cheap stuff, you know the one labeled "salad dressing" YUCK!

Who is Evan?

Duke's mayo is the best!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2gzs8htw]I like them both. Evan the stuff from food terminal. I just can't stand the cheap stuff, you know the one labeled "salad dressing" YUCK!

Who the fuck is Evan?

Duke's mayo is the best![/quote:2gzs8htw]

Duke's is in a class by itself.

Yep, survey is flawed. Duke's does NOT belong in the "other" category. If im not mistaken, i think its Duke's then all that other stuff.......

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I'll have to buy some on line. It's not available in NY State. :(

It's a Southern thing Chris, growing up in NC, there was no talk of any other mayo.

Maybe I might be nice and mail a jar to you, because I'm a nice guy!

I like Dukes but, we have a local product called Blue Plate that's the best. I do like Kraft's(not MW)mayo.
Mayo is ione thing but, that salad dressing stuff is too sweet.

The absolute BEST is homemade!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1bxu9o5k]I'll have to buy some on line. It's not available in NY State. :(

It's a Southern thing Chris, growing up in NC, there was no talk of any other mayo.

Maybe I might be nice and mail a jar to you, because I'm a nice guy![/quote:1bxu9o5k]
Any thing you can't get local from Buffalo? Maybe we can do a trade? Let me know.
thanks

YUCK ! No Kraft..... I would rather eat a dry sandwich than use MW ! Hellmann's or homemade is the way to go. Never heard of Duke's, though I would try it; but of course, "IT'S NOT SOLD HERE" ! LOL

Well I was full grown before I even heard of Hellmans. I think they got a big ad budget or something cuz one day I look up and they are advertising it on TV. I say whut the heck is that stuff? I was raised in a tug o war atmosphere cuz my dearly deceased Mama was a Muracle Whup adherent..and me and my dearly deceased Daddy loved Januine KRAFT mayo. Which is also the only one my Grandma would use. We argued with her for years but she would not listen. I have lately acquired a taste for the Kraft Mayo made with Olive Oyl. Its very good in case nobody has tried it. Taste like the real deal only a little mo betta. Much healthier for a person than canola oil which is a pizzen.

Chris, I got your Duke's today. Let me see what else I can find around here you may enjoy. You don't need to send me anything in trade.

Back
Top Bottom