Knife question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well,
The knife works good. Used it to make the slaw and potato salads.
Shouldn't complain, did get a new chaffing dish 8) with water pan at costco for about $80 and a Keg of 90 Shilling :cheers out of this extravaganza so far. Oh, also used it as the excuse to buy the Foodsaver machine. :)

She should have more birthdays :P

[/quote]
Now I know you are smater than taking your wife shopping with you for a knive?.... :D Bettter luck next time...let us know how the Kitchen Aid one works out for you...[/quote]

I dunno Witt. my wife went out shopping a couple of weeks ago and picked up a couple of henckels (the real ones even) ,one 5" santoku and one granton edge paring , for a steal. I may have to send her out again . :D

Lowes just added a section of Kitchen Aid items including knives and some other neat items. Be watching this section because it will probably go non stock within a few months and be discounted.

They also added a wireless bbq thermos for 20 bucks. Those will likely go non stock real quick.

Now I know you are smater than taking your wife shopping with you for a knive?.... :D Bettter luck next time...let us know how the Kitchen Aid one works out for you...[/quote]

I dunno Witt. my wife went out shopping a couple of weeks ago and picked up a couple of henckels (the real ones even) ,one 5" santoku and one granton edge paring , for a steal. I may have to send her out again . :D[/quote]
My wife is an enabler....when we went to get our sat....I ended up with a 61in TV to got with it....

P10108096.jpg

How about this set, in red for Christmas? :D

http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=1745882

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom