Kingsford® Charcoal Kaddy™

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bruce found that same Kaddy at Target for 9 bucks yesterday. :) Shop around :-D

He also said that it comes with a 20# bag of Kingsford in it. What a deal!!

Here's the transcript from last night..

bisso850 (8:30:50 PM): AND, I'm at Target today with Megan getting her some school supplies so I figure I'll check out the BBQ supplies while I'm there, and there it is.... a Kingsford BBQ Caddy...a heavy duty plastic charcoal container with pour lid and a 20lb bag of briquettes inside.....$9
wbhays (8:31:30 PM): Damn!!! What a steal, I mean deal!!
bisso850 (8:32:31 PM): probably a little taller than knee high, nice large handle opposite the pour spout. Gonna be cool. Now if it would only warm up a little.:-w

Hey people, I almost couldn't believe the price either, but I had that $9 and some change, a car window washy thingy the wife wanted, $10 and some change; and four two packs of pens for my daughter, $2.69ea; that's a little over $31 plus tax, it came to $33 and some change I gave her two 20's.

Honest guys that was the price.... :shock:

Whats up with these blue friggin' emoticons????????????

phbb upgraded!

Great deal on that charcoal container...makes me wanna shoot the other ad I saw today!! :gib:

Ok folks, I have a confession to make, I was half right about the price. It bothered me most of the day about this price thing so I went back to the store and checked. Under the Kingsford Kaddy on the shelf there is a price sticker for $9.99. So I left the store feeling that much better, so then I came home and checked the garbage bag in which I threw the reciept in, found it, and it rang up $14.99 on the reciept. So I guess I paid $14.99 but I swore to the $9.99 because I knew that's what was on the shelf.

Sorry for any confusion, I apologize!! My Bad, 20 lashes with a wet BBQ mop for me. :getbtw:

Bruce, it's an honest mistake! No harm no foul! Doesn't matter what they cost cause my store doesn't have them! :oops: :shock:

Thanks Brian,

With regard to your questions above, I think you could do either, put the bag in or dump it in. Personally, though I think it would be difficult to get a bag of charcoal in the thing. It's pretty rigid platic and it might take some bag manipulation to get it to fit in there. I would think it would be easier to just dump the briquettes in the Kaddy and get on with your life.

Now if I could only find a Kaddy to drag my golf clubs around the course this year. :badgrin:

Larry, isn't Gainesville CLOSER to you than Manassas? Oooh! I'll be out in Haymarket tomorrow and with any luck I'll be able to swing by that SUPER Target... hee hee hee

Yep but my wife works in Manassas and I asked her to stop by Target on her way home yesterday. Not sure if you've been in the Gainesville/Haymarket area in awhile but boy oh' boy has it changed! Not the "Country" anymore!

Back
Top Bottom